Our Experience makes all the difference in your experience!
Since 1957, NHAPA has provided quality dance training to over 20,000 students and 3 generations. Headed by Founder/Artistic Director, Marie Patent, our professional faculty bring a wealth of knowledge, training & experience to our students. Our mission is to inspire and educate while motivating students to develop the skills needed to help them lead a more fulfilling, productive and happy life. Improving self- discipline, confidence, self-esteem, work ethic and team work are all part of the life enhancing skills we work to develop through the art of dance. Our goal is to foster success in the arts, at school and in life!
Why parents from the Seacoast/Southern area of New Hampshire and North Shore Massachusetts choose NHAPA for their child’s dance education:
- 54 years of experience & excellence in dance education
- Multi-generational family run business supported by experienced & dynamic faculty & staff
- State of the art facility designed for dance
- Convenient location on Rte 1 (Hampton Falls/Seabrook line)
- Most of our students are referred to us-in fact several of our students are the children of our former students
- Broadway Quality performances with original choreography, lighting, music and production staff
- Company program for students interested in additional performance opportunities and intensive study.
Recently we produced a video to capture the experience of being a student at NHAPA. We think it will help you better understand why we offer more than just a dance education- we offer our student’s an experience- the art of life.
In addition, you can experience what it is like to be a member of our award-winning Seacoast Civic Dance Company in the words of recent alumni.