All company members will perform at the performance. In addition, groups will be assigned for set up, clean up & strike. Items may be dropped off at NHAPA ( with the donor form) the deadline to get credit was January 7, 2013.
Responsibilities- all JPG, PG and SCDC Members
- 3 Points- Sell 6 tickets to the Auction/Gala with monies turned in by January 31, 2013 (1.5 points for 6 tickets sold/monies turned in by February 28 2013)
- 2 Points- Secure 1 item for a “themed” basket by January 31, 2013 (students will be grouped to create a themed basket) Items will be assigned by the basket coordinator-approximate $25.00 value. You may opt to give money and basket coordinator will purchase your item.
- 2 Points- Secure 1 small ticket item with a minimum value of $35.00 by January 7, 2013- Be sure to completely and accurately fill out an “Auction Donor Form” for this item.
- 3 Points- Secure 1 large ticket item with a minimum value of $100.00 (1 additional point for items valued $200.00 or more) by January 7th, 2013-(examples:sports tickets, weekend getaway/overnight, basket of wine, dinner gift certificate with $100.00 value, etc.) Be sure to completely and accurately fill out an “Auction donor Form” for this item.
- 1 Point- For each additional item ($35 value or more) after all initial requirements are met by the aforementioned deadlines.
Baskets (Coordinator and 5 other students assigned to provide items)
- · Sports ~ Burke – Bogart, Cavanaugh, Chedid, J. Costa, R. Costa
- · Italian Cooking ~ Diecidue – Diaz, Durant, Dwyer, A. Dziadosz, L. Dziadosz,
- · Dancer Survival ~ Eames – Coleman, Hartnett, MacQuarrie, Wolcik, Yeley
- Lobster Bake ~ Holihan – Joyce, Kenyon, Kerens, Kirby, Lundgren
- · Child Fun ~Metzger – Moylan, Nastasia, O’Donnell, O’Leary, Paquette
- · Spa ~ Perin – Rosa, Sinagra, Smith, Tarnowski, Vacca
Ideas & Guidelines for getting donations:
Use your imagination and get creative when searching for auction donations! When approaching businesses/friends/family for donations be sure to introduce yourself and give a brief overview of the Seacoast Civic Dance Company, the dates of the event and the purpose of the fund raiser. The mission statement as well as an overview of the company is available on the NHAPA website. Please be sure to have an auction donor form filled out completely by the donor or yourself.Items will not be accepted without this paperwork. Make arrangements to pick up the item(s) or have items delivered to the studio prior to the January 7th deadline. If you need ideas, or assistance, do not hesitate to ask us!
Guidelines for 2013 POINT SYSTEM
The total number of points given to the individual student will directly correlate to the percentage of the grant monies allocated for 2013-2014. The amount of the grant will be determined by the fiscal success of the Gala as well as the contribution/effort from all current members.
Please review the sign up sheet linked below and email email@example.com with your volunteer duty preference!