- Our Annual Dance Season runs September to May each year with performances in June
- When you register, you are registering and agreeing to attend classes for the full season
- Tuition is based on the cost of our Annual Rate but is collected on a monthly installment basis (pay in full option is available, see below).
- Students enrolling after the start of classes will be charged for a full year but are encouraged to attend appropriate makeup classes for missed class hours. We do not prorate for missed classes.
- Registration and Automated payments should be set up through our Studio Director Portal. https://app.thestudiodirector.com/nhapa/portal.sd
- Enrollment and participation with the Company require a minimum amount of core classes per week:
PG: Minimum of 10 Classes per week (Core Class Curriculum: 3 Ballet (or 2 Ballet and 1 Pointe), 1 Jazz, 1 Jumps and Turns, 1 Hip Hop, 1 Tap, 1 Lyrical/Contemporary and any other classes recommended to support your study and/or a choice class like Modern/ACRO or Musical Theatre) NOTE: first year Pointe students need 3 Ballets plus Pointe to support their training
SCDC: Minimum of 10 Classes per week (Core Class Curriculum: 3 Ballet, 1 Jazz, 1 Jumps and Turns, 1 Hip Hop, 1 Tap, 1 Lyrical/Contemporary and any other classes recommended to support your study and/or a choice class like Modern/ACRO or Musical Theatre)
- Registration will occur in the summer (after auditions in 2023) and class placement will be finalized after auditions in June.
- The first installment payment is due at the time of registration in addition to a $35.00 per student non-refundable registration fee (if not already paid at the time of auditions). The remaining eight installments will be billed on the 1st of each month September through April.
- Class enrollment is not confirmed until the registration fee and first installment payments have been received.
- WITHDRAWAL: Class space is reserved for you and tuition will continue to be charged until NHAPA receives written notification directly from the student’s parent or legal guardian. If written notification is received prior to December 31st, 2023, refunds may be issued for all unused tuition only. If written notification is received January 1st, 2024 or later, tuition is non-refundable. The timing of unused tuition will commence from the date written notification is received by NHAPA. Simply failing to attend class or phone call is NOT acceptable notification. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for any outstanding balances, including costumes once they have been ordered.
- Class schedule and instructors are subject to change. All classes require a minimum number of students and will be canceled if the minimum is not met.
- Class assistant, Gala and other scholarships or discounts will be applied to your account by NHAPA during the enrollment period.
Tuition 2023-2024 Season
ALL COMPANY CLASSES WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE A 10% MULTI-CLASS DISCOUNT
Company classes are $711 per class annually without the 10% discount. With the 10% automatic discount it's $639.90.
Please note: your student may have a class on their schedule that isn't a "company" class type (ie: Jazz III, Teen HH etc.) These classes are billed at the normal rate.
Fees & Discounts
Fees: May include, but not limited to the following:
Registration: A non-refundable registration fee of $35.00 per student is due when the registration form is submitted for the Company auditions.
Workshop Fee: A $60.00 workshop fee (2 workshops) is applied to each Company level group to which a student is assigned (Hip Hop, Contemporary, Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Lyrical and Modern). All Company students will also have a $90.00 fee for the three full company production workshops. These fees are invoiced in September once class placement is finalized and due within 30 days.
Costumes: Costumes are ordered in November for each class and cannot be canceled once the order is placed. Official written withdrawal notices received before November 1st will not be charged a costume fee. Any class withdrawal notice after that date will be charged a costume fee. A costume deposit of $25/class will be billed on November 15th and February 1st. Costume balances will be invoiced late Feb and due by March 1st.
Performance Fee: A $50.00 Performance Fee per family will be invoiced with costumes in February. This fee covers various production costs including music-editing, music storage, and rehearsal facility fees.
Senior Fees: Vary and will be communicated to parents/guardians of senior company members each year.
May include, but not limited to the following:
Guest Artist /Choreography Classes: We are fortunate to have 1-2 guest artists visit the studio per year to teach master classes and or provide choreography workshops. Attendance in the guest artist experience is required for members of our Company. Fees will be automatically applied to your account and are due 30 days prior to the scheduled class/workshop.
Guest Artist Class only: $ 30.00
Guest Artist Class and Choreography: $170.00
Small Groups and Ensembles: The pricing and payment for these opportunities will be managed separately.
Competition and Convention Tuition: Varies based on annual schedule and specific competition/convention. The typical cost will include competition fee (per dance being competed), convention fee (estimated $100.00 – $250.00 per dancer), hotel cost, local travel cost (Boston or surrounding New England area), meals, etc. All competition and convention fees will be processed through NHAPA and will be added to your account on The Studio Director Portal. Travel, hotel, and meals are the responsibility of each family. Invoices will be sent to each family and are due within 30 days of receipt.
Trip Fees: Varies year to year based on travel availability, schedule, and location. Trip details will be discussed and surveyed with current Company members in advance, then coordinated through our administrative team. Payment will typically be coordinated by our admin team. The Company will not take a trip every year and travel is not required to maintain status with the Company.
Pay in Full Discount:
If you elect to pay in full for the 2023-2024 season by September 30th, you will receive a 5% tuition discount (full year participation is required).
A 10% discount is applied to the tuition rate of all Company level classes. See rates above.
Returned ACH debits or Checks $30.00
Declined Credit Card Charges (recurring installments) $10.00
Late Fees (applicable 30 days after due date) $20.00